Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MIA...

So for the past year ALOT has happened and I have NOT been updating this blog. My friend and I have our recipe blog and usually when I sit down a the computer that is where my time goes. I keep thinking I need to work on our personal blog, and just don't seem to get around to it. I SO enjoy looking back at past events on here and have found myself kicking myself more than once for not keeping track of events etc. SO I AM GETTING CAUGHT UP!!!! Keep in mind I have over a year worth of catching up to do.  I  have uploaded pictures from my phone while sitting in the car rider line and trying to go back and fill in the gaps. 2013 won't have the most detailed posts but at least when I look back years from now I won't think we fell in a hole for a year.

December 6th, 2012 we got the call that we were moving back to Kentucky and John was going to start a NEW State Farm office on JANUARY 1st 2013. So that started a whirlwind of moving, starting a new business, selling a house, finding a house, new schools etc.

We are back close to family and old friends which is great but I also notice it means that we are not making ourselves build new relationships. We have always been away from family and counted on friends to fill the gap so we are working on joining new friends and old dear friends.


No comments: